CBD Chocolate Chip Cookies
Large Mixing Bowl
- ½ cup granulated white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 ½ cups flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp of salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bottle 1000 mg bottle
Preheat your oven to 300 degrees F.
In a large mixing bowl, mix the brown and granulated (white) sugar.
Slightly soften the butter by placing it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Add the butter and mix well. Note: An electric mixer is preferred but not a requirement.
Add the vanilla extract and the eggs and mix well.
In a separate medium-sized mixing bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt (with a spoon).
Take the flour mixture plus chocolate chips and dump it into the large mixing bowl, mix thoroughly.
Add 8 full droppers of the 1000mg CBD Tincture Oil and mix until fully blended.
Slightly grease a cookie sheet with butter or cooking spray.
Roll the dough into 36 balls and place them on the cookie sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
You now have 36 Chocolate Chip Cookies with 7 mg of CBD each.
If you'd like to adjust the amount of CBD in the cookies, try out the Cookie Calculator below. The Cookie Calculator can help you get the perfect amount of CBD per cookie.
Ways to increase or decrease the amount of CBD milligrams per cookie.
- Increase or decrease the amount of full droppers. In this recipe we used 8 full droppers.
- Increase or decrease the size of the cookies. If you make the cookies larger, the CBD mg content per cookie will increase.
- Use a different potency of CBD oil. In this recipe we used a 1000mg cbd oil bottle