CBD-Infused, Sugar-Coated Donut Holes
About 5 to 6 dozen donut holes
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- canola oil, for frying
- 15 ml Meds Biotech CBD Oil Drops (½ bottle)
- Set aside ¾ cup of sugar. Mix the rest of the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl add the milk, butter, vanilla, egg, and CBD oil and mix until well blended.
- Combine with the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add 4-inches of oil to a 6-qt. saucepan and heat to 350°F|175°C.
- Roll batter into “munchkin” sized dough balls - about 1/2 oz. each.
- Carefully place dough balls into the oil. Fry until golden brown (about 2 to 3 minutes). Work in small batches. Note: The batter will be a little sticky. This is normal.
- Remove cooked donut holes from oil and place on a wire rack.
- Let cool completely then roll in remaining sugar.
Store any uneaten donut holes in an airtight container at room temperature.