How to Make CBD-Infused Vegan Rice Krispie Treats
All you need is a large pot, an 8x8 baking pan, and some parchment paper. The process is super easy!
- Warm the syrup and coconut butter (or nut/seed butter of your choice) over low heat just long enough to melt the coconut butter and soften the syrup. Whisk until smooth. Remove from heat and whisk in the Zomica CBD oil, if using.
- Next, stir in the coconut flakes and rice cereal (I really like the 365 brand crispy brown rice cereal, but any rice krispies will do - just be sure to check ingredient lists if you're concerned about allergens). Stir to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into an 8x8 pan lined with parchment and press it down evenly. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes to help the treats set.
- If including the coconut glaze, warm the coconut butter and maple syrup in a small cup in the microwave. Add a splash of non-dairy milk to thin to the proper consistency for drizzling.
- Remove the pan from the fridge, and transfer the treats to a cutting board. Cut into 16 squares, and drizzle with the creamy, luscious coconut glaze!