Raw, Vegan, CBD Chocolate Mousse
- 2 large Hass avocados (peeled and seeded)
- 6-8 pitted dates (soaked in water a few minutes to soften)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened Dutch Cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar or pure maple syrup (or to taste).
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3-4 tablespoons cold water or as needed
- Diamond CBD Double Chocolate Oil drops to does each serving (Gently shake the CBD oil container prior to adding to the recipe in order to make sure the oil is well mixed).
- Place soaked dates, agave nectar, vanilla, cocoa powder and 2 tablespoons of cold water into a food processor and process until smooth, scraping down the sides.
- Add avocados and shaken CBD drops then process briefly.
- Add cold water a little at a time to adjust consistency and process until smooth.
- Divide mousse into individual serving dishes. Add topping if desired. Refrigerate and serve chilled within 48 hours.
Double the recipe and freeze half in individual freezer-safe containers. Store in the freezer up to three weeks. Then just remove from freezer and thaw a little when you would like one. You can also take them from the freezer and put them into an insulate